Things to make sure before you write for us
- The content is written in English (US), grammatically correct and readable even to a layman without reasonable understanding of the subject.
- Content is not misleading for the readers and contains enough useful information.
- Content should not be advertorial in nature.
- Content should not have forced keywords like “X in Sydney”, “Y in San Francisco”.
- The links are genuine and do not lead to unnatural pages.
- The content must be informational, written in an active voice. See the formats that you can try.
- If even 5% of content is found to be plagiarized – the content will not be published and the writer will be banned from submitting any further articles.
- Content should be properly formatted and must contain a proper amount of graphics. Content with better placement of such graphics, in which the editors don’t need to do a lot, are approved more rapidly.